I watched Erika over at The Perks of Books on YouTube did a video answering these questions so here I am doing this on my blog! I hope you like it! Also, if you want, you can do this tag as well! 🙂
1) What’s your favorite candle scent? I don’t have a specific scent. I just like what I like. There’s a.winter scent from Bath and Body Works I really like called ‘Sweater Weather’.
2) Which female celebrity do you wish were your sister? This one is hard! As of right now, I can’t really pick. Maybe Anna Kendrick?
3) Which male celebrity do you wish were you brother? Hmm, Gaten Matarazzo possibly; he’d make a cute little brother, I’d probably tease him constantly. He’s in Stranger Things and his characters is one of my favorites. He also is an activist. I already have four brothers so why add him to the mix? lol.
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you marry? I have no idea. I’m already 27. My boyfriend and I aren’t ready to take that step.
5) Do you know someone who is a hoarder? Yes. Yes, I do.
6) Can you do the splits? Nope!
7) How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? It was actually pretty late in my childhood. I didn’t really care to learn because I thought it’d be too hard. One day I just hopped on and went. (To this day, I’m still a horrible bike rider though lol).
8) How many oceans have you swum in? Um, maybe two.
9) How many countries have you visited? One for only a few minutes (because of a cruise).
10) Is anyone in your family in the army? No but there was, my grandpa. My dad and my uncle were at one point for a short period.
11) What would you name your daughter if you had one? Elizabeth, aka Ellie
12) What would you name your son if you had one? Aaron
13) What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I’m a terrible test taker. I got F’s on so many tests.
14) What was your favorite TV show as a kid? I had tons. So Weird, Pokémon, Yu-gi-Oh, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and plenty more!
15) What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8? I believe I was Jasmine or Snow White that year.
16) Have you read any Harry Potter? Hunger Games? Twilight? All three series. Harry Potter is my favorite out of all three.
17) Would you rather have an American or British accent? I have an American accent so I think I’d like a British accent just for a change. (maybe just for a day or two).
18) Did your mother go to university? She went to college but not to a university.
19) Are your grandparents still married? My paternal grandparents are.
20) Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nope.
21) Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? Of course.
22) What was the first amusement park you visited? I’m not sure. Maybe Disney.
23) Which language would you like to be fluent in? I always wanted to speak French. Also ASL because I already know some; I would like be more fluent in it.
24) Do you spell it ‘gray’ or ‘grey’? Gray.
25) Is your father bald? Mainly.
26) Do you know triplets? Nope!
27) Do you prefer ‘Titanic’ or “The Notebook’? That’s hard because I love both. Maybe The Notebook because ‘Titanic’s’ ending is always hard for me to watch.
28) Have you ever had Indian food? I don’t believe so.
29) What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Mmm, I have a few favorites actually.
30) Have you ever been to Nandos? Nope!
31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? Yes, only because I work in one.
32) What would you parents have named you if you’d been the opposite gender? Honestly, I’m not sure. Maybe I’d have gotten my brother’s name, Jonathon.
33) What’s your nickname? Some call me Ash. My dad called me Angel Bunny, my mom Princess. Eric calls me a few nicknames but the main one is Pickle.
34) Who’s your favorite person in the world? I have some “favorite” people but Eric is probably my main.
35) Would you rather live in the country or the city? Country.
36) Can you whistle? Not well.
37) Do you sleep with a nightlight? Nope!
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning? I usually don’t eat breakfast at all.
39) Do you take any daily pills or medication? Not right now.
40) What medical condition to you have? I don’t have any.
41) How many times have you been to the hospital? As a patient, maybe three. Visiting wise, I’m not sure.
42) Have you ever seen ‘Finding Nemo’? Of course! I saw it theaters when it came out!
43) Where do you buy your jeans? My boyfriend’s mom gives me a lot of jeans but I usually shop at Goodwill.
44) What’s the last compliment you got? Eric telling me I was cute.
45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Mostly.
46) What flavor tea do you enjoy? Peach!
47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Too many.
48) What religion would you raise your children to practice? Christian. I’m Baptist but my boyfriend is a non domination.
49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real? There was a part of me that didn’t want to believe that he wasn’t really so I guess maybe 11.
50) Why do you have a blog? I used to have one a few years ago and I missed it so hince why I have this one.
There you have it! Have a great day everyone!